Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fate's Design Introductions - Megan

I guess I should start off by saying Hi or Ciao! I'm Megan not to be confused with my twin sister Morgan.


Anyway I started this blog because Ms. Lola James told me she let you in on a sneak peek of Fate's Design, so I thought I'd blog a little about it! But first let me tell you about me!

Who am I: I'm Megan twin to Morgan and lover of coffee and gelato (especially the coffee flavor)!

My Birthday: October 31, 1991

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Relationship: Well, it's pretty complicated... when you read Fate's Design you'll see...

Favorite Song: Someone like you - Adele

Favorite Color: Hmmmm ... I'll go with White!

Favorite Item: My Ugg boots (they are so comfy)

Worse fear: That would be my dreams they're so scary!

Favorite Movie: Pretty Woman... it's a running joke! lol Oh and Troy! (I love you Brad Pitt)

Most prized possession: *sigh* My Journal!

Person I love the most: Morgan but that could change ;)  

OK, Lola told me that's enough (she's scared I might give something away).

Next time I might let Morgan introduce herself, but I'll need to think about that.

Ciao!

xoxo

Megan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Back to Top