Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Introductions- Evan

Hey Y'all!

Well my girlfriend Morgan mentioned me on her post, but I thought I should introduce myself...

I'm Evan Black, I'm originally from Corpus Christi, Texas where my father was in the Navy, before we moved to San Diego, and I met the love of my life Morgan!

I'm just glad that all that Valentine stuff is over... It's expensive to be Morgan's boyfriend.

Morgan isn't like the girls in Texas, and she lets me know that every chance she gets that she's sophisticated (whatever that means). I reckon that's a good thing though, I mean it's nothing wrong with the girls in Texas, but Morgan is just different. She lives life to the fullest every day, and I usually got no idea what she's talking about, but I love her just the same.

But I guess I should play that same game Megan and Morgan played when I tell you stuff about myself.

Ok, who am I? Didn't I just answer that question?

My Birthday: February 1, 1993 Yeah, I'm younger than Morgan but it's not age that matters it's size!

Relationship: Do I have to repeat myself?

Favorite Song: Walking Contradiction by James Wesley (because I am)

Favorite Movie: The Dark Knight Movies! Batman is so Kick-Ass  (I hate those girlie movies that Morgan drags me to.)

My most prize possession: My Snake Skin Cowboy boots, I wear them every day oh, and my letter man jacket!

My favorite color: Seriously.... How bout something manly like my motto this is way too girlie for me!

My motto is: When you love someone, you gotta love it all. Otherwise it ain't love. (Yeah, Imma softy, but I stole that can't remember from where though...)

And how about my favorite car: A big  4x4 Chevy truck with a crew cab! Just thinking about that makes me miss Texas...

Lastly my favorite part in Fate's Design: Well I'm not in it enough for my taste, but I love when Morgan comes home from Italy! That is the best part! ;)

I guess that's it I ain't got nothin' else to talk bout!

Later,

- Ev



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top