Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fate's Design - March 27, 2012

I finally have the release date... March 27, 2012! I am excited for the release of this book and I hope that you all love it as much as I do!



You've met Megan, Morgan Evan and Alberto next week you will meet Alexandros or Alex on release day! Eek! I am excited for you to meet him and put a face to the man I hope will make you swoon!

For now I have a sneak peek from chapter two! I hope you like it!

Smooches,

Lola

Chapter 2 except:


We’d made it! We were finally in Bologna. The air was so fresh and crisp; it felt like I was biting into an apple with every breath. Just after two in the afternoon, we finally exited the airport; I swear I hated customs. We took a taxi that was the smallest car I have ever seen, yet it easily held both our luggage and us. We packed ourselves into the tiny car and were off. I enjoyed the ride through the countryside of Bologna; it made me realize we were headed for the middle of nowhere.
It’s easy to see why the Italian countryside is so highly revered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top