Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fate's Design Release Day Special Alexandros!!

It's not everyday that a super sexy man ask to write a blog post but today is a pretty luck day... Not only has Fate's Design been released BUT Alexandros DePiero is writing a blog post about it!!!!

Enjoy... Alex they are all yours.

It is a pleasure and honor to meet you all! My name is Alexandros DePiero but you can call me Alex.

Fate's Design is undoubtedly the romantic story of how I met and fell unconditionally in love with Miss Megan Romano. I highly recommend that you go out and buy this incredible story that has more surprises, twist, and turns along with lots of love and romantic gestures.

As I am sure you all interested in learning a little about me but there are certain elements that I must leave for you to read in Fate's Design.

My name Again is Alexandros DePerio Costa

My Hometown is Napoli or Naples, Italy but I live in Milan, Italy

My Birthday is December 22

I love the Opera and anything Andrea Bocelli sings

I travel Internationally for the business that I am in and I am always willing to do what is necessary to protect the people that I care for.

I do hope that I have given you a little more information about me and enough to lure you to read Fate's Design by Ms. Lola James.

Thank you again.

Arrivederci Bellas

~Alexandros

Available NOW on:


Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007OWG93Y
Barnes & Noble: TBA today!
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/145239



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top