Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Meet Alberto!

Ciao,

Il mio nome è Alberto.  Oh, my apologies you probably don't speak Italian. I said, hello and my name is Alberto.

I have been given the opportunity to explain who I am to you as Megan and Morgan both have. Well this is me:

Sorry I didn't shave the day the picture was taken but Morgan said she like my scruffy look. I'm twenty three, a lover of a good red wine and a beautiful woman... wait I should list my information as the others have.

My Birthday: June 30, 1989

Relationship: Io sono un amante di belle donne... apologies. I love beautiful women and not have stolen my heart yet.

Favorite Song: Anything Il Volo does... They're really good especially with the ladies! Check them out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbZvz0pXV48

Favorite Movie: I rather enjoy the Mission Impossible movies!

My most prize possession: I don't think about such things. I am happy with the possession of life.

My favorite color: I would say blue.

And how about my favorite car: Lamborghini Gallardo, who doesn't love that car it's beauty surpasses all others!

Lastly my favorite part in Fate's Design: Well I'll just say that Morgan and I explored a little bit more about each other under the moon light. Le cose che le donne ha fatto a me non posso dire in inglese, I am sorry some things I should not translate.

I hope that I didn't bore you!

Arrivederci
Alberto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top